Mango Festival: A Celebration of the King of Tropical Fruit!
The Mango Festival returns next year to Fairchild. Bring your mango-loving family and friends and take your taste buds to the tropics for a weekend devoted to all things mango.
A 30-Year History of Bringing Mangos to South Florida
Fairchild has been celebrating mangos during the Mango Festival for nearly 30 years. It's a weekend-long celebration of the sweet and delicious King of Tropical Fruit!
Fairchild is home to The Tropical Fruit program and the world's largest mango collection. Our annual Mango Festival is a celebration of the more than 400 varieties of mangos in our prized collection, and it all culminates in a dazzling weekend filled with mango madness.
What you can expect
- Shop from a wide variety of unique mangos grown and harvested from The Fairchild Farm
- Shop our Curator's Choice mango trees for your home garden (3 gallon containers)
- Enjoy mango tastings, cooking demos and mango-inspired activities and classes
- Keep cool all weekend long at our various cool zones and misty areas
- Learn about our The Tropical Fruit Program at Fairchild and our famed Mango Collection
- Attend lectures that offer insights into various mango types, optimal growing techniques, tips on storing, harvesting and more
- Enjoy fresh mango smoothies, specialty mango cocktails, delicious food, live music, and family friendly games
- Enjoy spectacular butterflies at Wings of the Tropics, our exotic butterfly exhibit
- Sit in the shade and watch your little ones run, play and explore at The Children’s Garden
- Cool down in the misty cloud forest and National Orchid Garden in the only tropical rainforest in the continental U.S.!
- And as an added bonus, experience our summer exhibit.
Keep checking back. We're constantly adding juicy tid-bits!
In the meantime, enjoy a look-back at our 2023 event.