10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Enjoy your visit
Fairchild is truly a unique place in Miami, and we’re so glad you’ve chosen to visit. Here you can walk garden paths surrounded by the wonders and beauty of nature, talk to experts in horticulture and conservation science, see butterflies and birds at every turn, experience our butterfly and hummingbird exhibit, Wings of the Tropics, and take classes on everything from photography to grafting. Walking the grounds will introduce you to a large variety of tropical plants and their amazing array of sizes, shapes and colors. The Garden includes many collections and exhibits as well as native habitats brought together in a unified landscape design that flows from one area to another.
Preparing for your visit
- There is a lot to do during your visit; you should allow three hours or more if you plan to enjoy the entire Garden.
- Fairchild is in the tropics, you should dress comfortably by protecting yourself from the Miami sun; hats and sunscreen are encouraged.
- Bring your camera or use your smartphone to capture the wonderment of your experience.
- The Glasshouse Cafe offers uniquely tropical fare or, if you prefer, you can bring food with you.
- Our etiquette and general policies ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience.
Fairchild Members enjoy free daytime admission to the Garden. Members must login to reserve tickets.
The Fairchild App
Download the Fairchild Mobile App for iPhone or Android to learn about our Collections & Exhibits. You can even plan your visit with our customized and interactive walking tours.